Entrepreneurs are an integral component of the Baylor Angel Network. Companies compatible with our preferred funding profile are invited to apply, regardless of University affiliation, location or presence of a Christian mission.
Ideal funding profiles range in the products and services offered, but do meet certain qualifications, including but not limited to establishing a unique business model and containing a proven and experienced entrepreneurial team.
Curious parties are encouraged to review the investment criteria and funding cycle below before submitting an application for funding. Thank you for your interest in the Baylor Angel Network for your capital raise.
Interested in Applying?
All companies must submit an application for funding consideration. Our next application deadline is Thursday, January 18, 2024.
BAN screens companies based on their compatibility with our preferred funding profile. If your company does not meet this profile, please consider waiting until your company is ready.
- Proven entrepreneurial team with relevant industry experience
- Defensible and unique idea and business model
- Paying customers or significant market traction
- Fundable and scalable business model
- Thoughtful exit strategy
- Complementary to Baylor University’s mission as a Christian institution in supporting human flourishing, strong leadership, and sound ethics
BAN does not restrict companies by university/alumni affiliation or location in the USA. We aim to invest in great companies and strong entrepreneurs that provide valuable products or services.